WE TAKE OUR CUSTOMERS PRIVACY SERIOUSLY AND WE WILL ONLY COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS OUTLINED BELOW.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ACCEL TECHNOLOGIES does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. When you create an ACCEL TECHNOLOGIES account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from ACCEL TECHNOLOGIES
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- When you register as a user on COMPANY NAME website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our sister companies to send relevant marketing materials to you.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on COMPANY NAME website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COMPANY NAME ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies, sister companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from COMPANY NAME website. In exceptional circumstances COMPANY NAME may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. COMPANY NAME is committed to complying with the PDPA (Personal Data Privacy Act 2010) and the National Privacy principles.
- We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
COMPANY NAME reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.